Monday, May 28, 2012

Reunion,

I have a friend that I'll never regret to have. He's a guy that change me a lot. Let me tell you why.
When I went through the lowest point in my life, it was hurt. a lot. There was a time when I made mistake. I mean yes I did make mistake, but that's my business and why people just can't butt out of my personal life? So everybody was talking bad behind my back and did poker face when they saw me. Seriously, everybody. They don't even ask me what's going on but the gossip just spread like mad. When you reach this point, you'll think that no one will care, no one will understand; but he did. He asked me what's going on, he even gave me a solution. And when everybody chose to hide it from me, he told me everything. He honestly tell me that I was wrong. You know, sometimes you'd rather hear an ugly truth rather than an obscure lie. I learned a lot from him, I learned about the meaning of friend, I also learned how to face my own problem, how to treat others with respect, how to deal with life when sh** happens and how to be a better person. And that's why :)
A best friends is the one who wipe the tears and hold your hand while everyone else just stands around asking what happened.

No comments: