Monday, September 19, 2011

sheep towel head,

I'm webcaming with my friends just a moment ago.... mmm... but... the point of this post isn't about my friends but I LEARNED A NEW THING AND THIS IS SO FUNNY! :b do you know "korean sheep towel head"? Korean people used to use this kind of towel when going to sauna. maybe some of you do not know about this kind of stuff, haha. so just check it out. this is my friends. :)
look at their faces. lol! now look at the guy at the left side. what the hell with his sheep towel? i think it's XXL size. lmfao! wahahahaa. ok sorry, my bad for laughing at my friend. ehm.. nah, i'll tell you how to make that. i also got this from my friend, btw he is the middle one at that photo.
we own nothing from this tutorial.got it? hahahaa. i hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.
goodnight then :)
Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."

No comments: